10/25/2011

Deviantart Rules!

Okay, I really looooove making duigital drawing and photo manipulation since I was in vocational highschool. My
 friends said that they love my art works, sigh I wish other peeps out there would love my art work too <3
Thanks to Mr. Google, I finally found the biggest art forum called Deviantart.
Through Deviantart I can share my art works to other people from all over the world!!!! Not only that,
Deviantart gives me a chance to participate in any contest with a high prize for the winners (too bad I never win any contest yet *lol*)
Oh, btw I got some friends form DA too, love 'em  ^_^
Heres my da profile: http://v3-chan.deviantart.com/ 

My fav corner on DA is its forums <3 I just love share my opinion or just have fun! You should visit my profile and stop by to the forum (My fav forum is DrawMe!)  If you're lucky enough, you can get a new friends too ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips