10/15/2011

The 3 Loyal Dog's

Shep


Long story short, these three dogs waited for their dead owners, hoping they would come back. Shep saw them load his owner's body onto a train to ship back to his family, so Shep waited at that train station for five and a half years until he died.


Hachiko never even knew his owner was dead, so he stayed where he always greeted his owner when he got home from work, and he waited there for nine years.Bobby knew where his owner's grave was, and waited there every single night for fourteen years until he died.These dogs are just three of the many that show just how amazingly dedicated a dog can be to his owner. There's a few things on this painting I may change later. Like that pole between Shep and Hachi looks like crap.Or as I told Creep, it looks like a monster. >.>Anyway, I drew this yesterday, took all day. I'm not doing anything today cause I'm exhausted for reasons only girls would know about
Bobby

Siiigh... Honestly... I think it's sort of cruel to have let them sit there for as long as they all did, grieving, waiting for their people to come back. I can easily imagine how miserable they must have been

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips