10/09/2011

The Burglars Friend

I think that would be awesome if I share a funny story on my blog. Well, it's not my story though, I copied it from my English book! :P

It was 3 O'clock in the morning when four year old Russel Brown woke up to go to the toilet. His parents were fast asleep in bed. But when he heard a noise in the living room and
saw a light was on, he went downstairs.
There he found twom men. They asked him his name, and told him they were friends of his family.
Unfortunately, Russell believed them. They asked him where the video recorder was. Russell showed them, and said they had a stereo and CD player too.
The two men carried these to the kitchen. Russel also told them that his mother kept her purse in a drawer in the kitchen,so they took that. Russel even gave them his pocket money -50 p.

They finally left at 4am. They said, "Will you open the back door while we take these things to the car?
Because we dont want to wake your mummy and daddy, do we?" So Russell held the door open for them. He then went back to bed.
His parents didnt know about the burglary until they got up the next day. His father said, "I couldnt be angry with Russell because he thought
he was doing the right thing". Fortunately, the police caught two burglars a week later.

LOL! Such an innocent boy~! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips