12/13/2011

Omegle

Finally I got an Idea to make a new post when I look at my web browser history... Eh? Omegle? Its been a while since my last chatting with stranger... *giggles *
Umm... so, here I goes!

Omegle its one of the chat roulette, and you can start chatting w/out any registration. You never know who you'll meet. Sometimes, you find a good ppl but most of times you only find a bad ppl there. For me catting its a fun way to make a new friends and improving my English. I tends to find Indians people in Omegle, I wonder why??? 0_0 Well, i didnt say that I hate Indians... but I need western peeps, not eastern. India is eastern too ya know?  Why do I need western peeps? As I told you before, most of western peeps is very good in English. So I hope I can learn from them. 

I met a new friends on omegle (I added em on my fb too! ^_^),  they are nice people. They come from New South Wales- Australia, Brazil, India, and Indonesia :) 
Haha, I had a great time chatting with them <3 they made my day!

Whats on my minds now: 
~"I need to watch Persona the animation ep 9 and 10!!!"
 ~"You know Jason, I miss chatting with you too... so much :( "
~"I wish I could skype with him now, but I cant do that right here on my campus .... "
~"It doesn't matter if he loves another person...My love for him wont change! Well, its another platonic love"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips