12/27/2011

My Favourite Childhood Animes

I always feel so happy whenever I watch these Animes. They are part of my precious childhood memories.
Those animes, are....

Pokemon
 
This is an epic one! POKEMON!!!! With their mascot character, Pikachu <3 Yeah, that thing is my favourite pokemon! The story is very cool, and actually i have a crush on the main character Ash, he's so cool but rather weird his name is Satoshi, in Japanese Version. I watched Pokemon since I was in 2nd grade of elementary school. But still, idk about the ending or what would happen with Ash nowadays. Maybe he found another girl and dumped me!?
Hell no! *lol*

Card Captor Sakura
I think I love this anime because of her unique dress and that flying-yellow-lion-thing <3 it so kawaii desu ^w^ And Oh, btw I love the way she use / summons her card! My favourite card is the wind and the flower <3  Well,I never see the ending yet T.T (maybe Im gonna watch it on youtube 'later' yeah, If I have a time and the mood is right *lol*)

Sailor Moon
For me, Sailor Moon is a great anime. First time I watched this anime is when I 5 years old. I really interested with Sailor Moon, coz the characters are so pretty ^_^ my favourite character is Sailor Moon (The main Character, of course) the second, is the long-blonde-haired-girl (I dont remember her name, *lol*) My fav part of this anime is when they do a transformation! I just love watching them do a magic stuffs like changin their outfits with such an interesting and magical ways *chuckles * so wonderful  ... Sadly, I didn't watch entire episodes... 

Actually, They are a lot of anime that I love in my childhood (like: Card Captor Sakura, Lets and Go, Yu Gi Oh,etc...)  But recently, I'm not in the mood typing all of them... maybe I'll update 'em later :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips