7/25/2011

Welcome To My Newest Blog~!

This is my second blog!
The first one ish DEAD.
I cant login to it! It says I need to verify my Email address, but I didnt find any verification email on the inbox ;_; Why.... Why???? WHY?!!! WHY?! WHY????? D:
 

So yeah, I decided to make a new one.... *sobs*
Well, it doesn't matter though. I still have a lot of times to kill! >:)

*Update* <- cus I realized this post is way too short!!!

Um.... I wonder what should I do with my new blog here? 


My teacher instructed me to make google adsense on this blog. Whenever I submit my application to goolgle, they rejected me. 
Why google? WHY?
Why cant we be friends???? 
I need you google.... 
please....
dont do this to me. :'(
I'll get F if you dont accept my application on google adsesne you know... So please....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips