1/01/2012

Good Bye 2011, Hello 2012!

So, Today is a new years... My family and I celebrating a new years eve in my uncle’s place. Actually this isnt what I’ve planed, my first plan is to have NYE party with friends . But if I didnt join my family, I’d be home alone cos my Family NYE party will last till 1 January 2012 L ...   So, I prefer my family NYE party instead of NYE party with friends.  Sorry friends ...... (T.T)

So now, Im in Tg.Memban.  Tg Memban is in Batu Besar, Nongsa. Im staying in my uncles beach cottage now (But  my sista says its a villa *lol*)  It’s not a bad place though, cos its near the beach and the scenery is awesome! Especialy when night comes, you’ll see a wonderful colours at the sea! Well, Tg Memban is very close to Johor Baru-Malaysia and Singapore . So that wonderful colors is actually a lamps! Sadly, the signal over there is verry poor... I cant contact my friends via cellphone or internet #damn! T.T I was planning to updating my new status on FB at 00:00 am.... but that’s no use. It’ll be expensive, cos the signals in my ponsel were in malaysia zones (It usually shows Telkomsel, but it changed to MY celcom)
On the NYE party, we grilled some sate,steaks,corns, and sausages  in a large fire place. We built a tent and put some pillow in it (but nobody slept over there on that night). Sometimes I got bored over there, so I did a lot off crazzy and childish things with my cousins. Haha... but that was fun!!!!  The fireworks was awesome, and with a couple of fail fireworks from us  >w<
Gosh, I cant slept well last night.... cos so many mosquitos , snoring, and a frog sounds from the outside....  around 5 am, I went to the beach with my sis and aunt cos we’re cant sleep anymore!!! >.< But we met a drunker on the beach, and they flirted us. We got scared and run like a crazzy to the villa!!!! Boohooo.... 
Were going home in the afternoon, I really need more time to sleep... so maybe I’ll go to bed earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tricks and Tips